Water Well Screens
Water well screens are also known as wedge wire screens, well screens, wire wrapped well screens, v shaped water well screens.
Water well screens are manufactured by a v or wedge shaped wire around an internal array of longitudinal support rods. The world advanced all-weld technology is used with each intersecting point of these wire fusion welded,which creates the robust construction and excellent mechanical performance. The v or wedge shaped profile wire wraps around the support rods over the full length of the screen creating a continuous slot opening, hence the screen allows water(oil) to enter your well freely in ample quantities, while at the same time keeps the majority of sand and gravel out of the well. The slots can be changed according to different strata.
Advantages of Water Well Screens
1. The V-shape section plane of water well screens creates the continuous slot, which can avoid blockage and make sure of the unimpeded water.
2. The consecutive slot of water well screenshave wider open area, and it can reduce the speed of the water entering to avoid the sand entering the screen under the great pressure, so it can control sand better, which can increase the water yield and prolong service time of the well.
3. Wire and support rods are all-welded, which makes water well screens more robust and longer life.
4. The longitudinal support rods and the continuous slot make the water well screenshave more excellent pressure-resistant performance.
5. Specifications and end connections of water well screens can me fabricated according to customers’ requirements.
Slot Size (mm): 0.10, 0.15, 0.2,0.25, 0.30-3 or as per customers’ requirement
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel (304, 316L etc.)
Unit length up to 6m.
Diameter from 25mm to 1200mm
Open area up to 60%
End Connection: beveled or thread coupling